Why You Should Become a Member
Take advantage of unique, meaningful, and continuous discounts offered exclusively to members of the Veteran Friendly Businesses of Maryland.
Apply to receive a membership card that will be mailed to you for access to these discounts!
Under the Participating Businesses tab, you will find the list of businesses and their discounts for card members.
Additionally, on the Specials tab, you will find our best of the best deals featured exclusive to you!
Terms and Conditions
Qualifications for Veterans
- DD214 showing honorable or other than honorable discharge. A dishonorable discharge does not qualify (If you do not have a DD214 or would like more information, please click here)
- Current Membership card to a Veterans service organization that requires Veteran verification (ie: VFW, American Legion, Marine Corps League, etc.)
- Veteran marked Maryland state drivers license
- Valid Military ID (Active or Retired)
- Current military members, including active duty, Guard, Reserve, and Officer Candidates (ROTC, OTS/OCS, and Academy)
Qualifications for Veteran Family Members
- Spouse or Widower of current/former qualified Veteran
- Children of qualified Veterans (18 years or older)
- Blue Star Families
- Gold Star Families
- Current USAA Members
- Current NFCU Members